Make Your Legacy the Future of Israel’s Needy
As part of the Leket Israel family, we invite you to strengthen your commitment and help perpetuate our food rescue mission to feed Israel’s needy.
Making a gift in your will is a loving way to provide for Leket Israel’s future, and feed Israelis in need. In addition to leaving a lasting legacy, bequests offer numerous tax advantages.
Here are some options to consider:
- Estate Bequest: Direct whatever is remaining from your estate to Leket Israel once all else has been paid off and satisfied.
- Retirement Bequest: List Leket Israel as the beneficiary of your retirement plan, including IRAs, tax-sheltered annuities, qualified pension, or profit-sharing plan.
- Cash Bequest: Designate a specific dollar amount or percentage of assets for Leket Israel in your will.
- Property Bequest: Donate the proceeds of sold property, including securities or real estate, to Leket Israel.
- Insurance Policies: List Leket Israel as the beneficiary of your life insurance policy.
- Contingent Bequest: Select Leket Israel as the beneficiary only in the event of the death of all other beneficiaries.
Once you have completed arrangements with your lawyer or financial planner, you may choose to send a copy of the section of your will or trust document that details your charitable plans to Leket Israel. You can also request to be listed as a member of Dream Leket in our annual report, serving as an inspiration for others to support Leket Israel’s food rescue operations.
Leket Israel has experts available to advise you in Israel, the United States, the UK, Canada and France.
American Friends of Leket Israel EIN number: 20-820-2424
US Office Mailing Address: PO Box 2090 Teaneck, NJ 07666-1490